- Use the least number of rules possible and then one less.
- The rules are the means to having fun not a means in themselves.
- Clear concise familiar instructions (complete fail)
- Artwork will be clean line art. Properly attributed. Comedic not comic book. Not manga.
Insert artwork from ancient times.ONGOING
- Tutorial videos explanations
- top down view hands only over hex sheet
- pen animations on sheet
- mini animations
- dice rolling
- playful (creature gloves, voice changes, robotic claws etc).
12) Life: Have fun
42) Life: six times nine.
16) Website: Clean graphics link to cultural pop: video example, video how to, essay, story, support tool
34) Website: fix the css in the Better Anchor Links widget to have 3 levels of bullets.
58) Website: look closely at the sub headings in robots. looks odd. change to H4?
60) Website: find the css that messes up the lists like above!! <li> or <ul> or <ol>
10) Performance Tables: clearly explain skills and skills levels and proficiency levels and how it effects DD or performance table and to hit rolls
11) Appendix F: persona record sheets example an explanation needs own chapter. Decision extended appendix
15) Initiative: The h/u as points per unit where certain actions and direction changes use up points.
25) Special Rolls: in challenge rolls let’s remove make and and change it to WIN!. Clearer.
35) Ambush: any adjustments?
49) Space Vehicle: Record Sheet
50) Vehicle: Record Sheet
55) Assistants: Example gifs of various devices, mutations, or actions.
23) Initiative: should initiative be changed to priority for the tactical system?
53) Special Rolls: Downward adjusted attribute (attribute – level)
54) Performance Rolls: change language from performance table rolls to performance rolls
56) Credits: add details credits and licenses to Appendix H
101) die roller (inject randomness)
101) pull data from expgame mysql
102) persona generator or referee persona generator
103) how to store data